:jaw: :bug::makeitrain" I have 2.5 cords of the stuff. Half cord that's 3+ years dry, another cord that's a year old and a cord from April. I...
:popcorn: How did you make out Chuck?
Nothing wrong with that roof. A white shingle will look dirty in a few shorts years. If there is only one layer she wont have to tear if off.
Speaking of which, you had asked about washing her roof?
Any sales of it yet?
I recommend it as cooking wood besides oak. One smoker customer bought an 1/8 cord of it besides the bundles.
I have room at BL storage for nearly two cords and that includes adding an extra row too. (see post #166 above) After that I'm not sure. I can...
With rack #4 filled how much does that make? Did you retrieve the smaller tree that fell into the wooded area?
If the round in the first pic is from the same group im pretty sure its sugar maple. More pics of the bark will confirm. Its what i sell as...
Close! LOL!!! :woodsign: I called and he said its there. I asked to stop by and he said I better not as I wont be able to sleep once I see...
Well he wasn't kidding about a locust job this week. Checked it out late today. Feast your eyes! :bug: I counted 30+ logs. [ATTACH]...
That does it...you're cordially invited to jo191145's next get together! ;)
Cant get much easier than that. Nice grab IC! :thumbs: Ash is starting to get scarce around here
You take your axes seriously! I wonder if there is an axe hoarding thread some where? I did like my Collins axe when I use to hand split. The...
I love the smell of Western red cedar. I've done a few roofs with it and was often seen sniffing the shingles as I installed them.:emb: [MEDIA]
Did you use a sharpie or chain saw for that? :whistle: It was nice out for sure. I did a little stacking and bundle assembly. MOTS tomorrow.
Ive heard of HL being used for smoking. I have some three year old stuff in the stacks. Current pending order guy asked for pecan. Late this...
X2
Me too. Have a guy lined up for three bundles and he asked for pecan.
Thats the nicest thing you've ever said about a Stihl Jason!!! :handshake: :rofl: :lol: