No, belongs to the place I work. I think jtstromsburg is smaller, Nissan maybe. The 181 is fun to run
I reread this whole thread before I updated it tonight. About a month ago I upgraded pickups, sold the ‘01 f250 super cab to the boss and got a...
Went back out to this score today. Took the granddaughter and a trailer. Someone else has been there, the pile was smaller & had recently been...
And let me guess.... gave $75 for it
I’m considering it. And I’ve thought about that. It’s not like these are freshly treated, they have been out in the weather for years. Plus I...
There’s a power line project going through my area. I’m in need of an small out building. I was thinking about seeing if I could get some of the...
That’s pretty bad if bacon can’t fix it
Welcome to the club, if’n you get it running there’s a pretty good chance that more saws are in your future
Oh yeah beautiful wood in appearance and aroma. BTU’s & processing, ... not so much!
Tires are still up, not falling off the sides .... he’s good
Yeah!....right...... make kindling out of it:rofl: :lol: Remember this thread Do you boys want to try this
So after all that I wonder what the so called cedar that we have around here is. There was a thread here a little while back that got me to...