The cats??? :eek:
I would like to have seen the talking smack that went on before. And what happened after. That was a serious case of getting your ash handed to...
I’ll see about a picture tomorrow
Yes
Yeah that’s what I was thinking! .....slacker
Not often enough :emb:
All my wood comes from someone else’s property so I can’t leave a mess. If I’m dropping a whole tree ( usually standing dead) nature has already...
Buying a chainsaw,... be careful, that can be a slippery slope
Flex liner with insulation wrap/blanket in mason chimney. The house had a fireplace in the basement when we bought.IIRC it was pretty good...
Thanks. That’s somewhat reassuring, I just wish I knew for certain what I have. Also wish I’d have known about this amazing group before I became...
Reading all this brings up something I’ve been wondering about. What is the life expectancy of a stainless steel flex liner like that? Mine has a...
Yeah that looks really nice. It’s nice to dream about being all neat and tidy, but I know me, and it ain’t happening nice work gboutdoors
Never heard of a Holz Hauzen before I joined here and have never built one, but I’ve thought about finding an old satellite dish for a top cover...
It’s an elm of some sort. If you have time and room, after you get it bucked into rounds let it sit until it’s good and frozen next winter, then...
It’s not much of a firewood stack..... but that IS an attractive cover!
So you got another saw? How many is that? Remember back when we first joined and only had a couple each? We do like our saws :thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My grandson “training” in the shop. He’ll be ready next season
I Was in my closest Menards (67 miles away) today. Didn’t need any bar oil as I had 5 gallons at home. But they had Mystic all season at $3.99 a...
X2
I really like the 346!! It did probably 75% of the cutting today. 562 made the bigger rounds, and the 181 noodled them. Having several saws is fun.