The first grandson born on my watch became a gun owner at the ripe age of 4 hours. I was on my way to a gun show when I got the call, he hasn’t...
After replacing the battery 3 times (@ at least $50 a crack) on my 4wheeler I put one on it. Going on 3 years now same battery. I think I paid $25...
... but the stuff is entirely safe to put on your skin :loco: :crazy:
It’s not an old original. My guess would be built in the late 70s though the eighties. Especially if someone in Nebraska made it, that seems to be...
Kinda slow getting the pictures I promised but here it is. Custom 20ga flintlock fowler. Not sure who built it. Came out of my mom’s second...
Black locust boots!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone:santa::wreath:
Definitely agree, Does are way better eating than rutted up bucks
my name is NOT Greg, I’m NOT your neighbor, and I AINT grumpy neither DAMMIT!!!!:mad:
Since he offered to drag them out with a tractor, can you cut them up where they are, & use the tractor to pack out the rounds?
Ha I never thought of that, but actually I could care less about football!! It’s a very rare occasion that I watch a husker game, & then its...
Got about the same weather as you billijak & Dakota Hoarder. Only firewooding I got done today was burning it. Oh and dealing on another saw, did...
Don’t know. I think most of them have adjustments for sensitivity and darkness levels. Again, might be the difference between production & weekend...
They have came a long way in recent years
I’m still trying to find the “perfect” one. I’ve been using this little copper tea pot for a couple years but now it leaks around the spout and...
Get an auto darkening one with as big of lens as you can find. For home owner / hobby work slightly over $100 should get you a good serviceable...
I’ve burned a little hackberry before. But next year I’ll really get a chance to see what it’s like. I made a pretty good score on some this fall...
Better hurry.... a sweet locust score like that and buZZsaw BRAD might make a road trip
I’d grab another in a heartbeat if I run across one
Sadly I watched the whole thing hoping something else was gonna happen :(