Not exactly a stimulus check, but you should be getting a little something in the mail from me in a day or two I would think
Nice! I’ve only ever been in one saw shop & that was in another state. There’s nothing like that within 4 hours of me that I know of
Do you care to give us the whole story? Viewing a collection? Estate sale? Buying out a shop? What’s up???
Are those all yours?
:bug: Who are you and what did you with buZZsaw BRAD
The one looks like a 3 leaf clover. Make a cookie out of it and then paint the white part green with a red center, might look kinda cool.
There you go..... That’s what I’m talking about!! :yes: Big ole standing dead elm. I love em. Lots of work but lots of heat.
:eek::eek::eek: You can get it cut with a chainsaw??? :eek: Didn’t think that was possible
The way I see it,... you have two options. option A. Grab all you can and burn it! Option B. Grab all you can and bring it to me and I’ll burn it...
It’s not about the size of the antlers. It’s the quality and goals of a successful hunt and what it means to you. I’ve been shooting deer for...
I’ve had to get a couple belts, place called Baum Hydraulics in Omaha. Not sure if you can see in the pictures but the shorter diamond belt that...
Oh mine will come off occasionally.
I like the nostalgia and romance of 3-4 Coleman lanterns with a short burn barrel going when I’m splitting after dark
Not sure how well you can tell but here’s some pictures. I’ve seen quite a few with very similar setups [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I have a 35 ton dirty hands tools splitter, so I get along pretty well. Standing dead is pretty dry usually in the top 1/3. Crotches are tough and...
346xp, 266se, and 181se. I think I ran 5 tanks of gas through the 181. Eating noodles made it thirsty!
Sounds like the same unit I have. Seems like I gave $1200/1300 for mine new. Probably 4/5 years ago So $1000 doesn’t seem out of line but don’t...
I’ve had my eye on this standing dead elm for a couple years. I know the owner and have cut quite a bit of wood on his ranch in the past, so I...
Is that a newly acquired one? or one of your high privates?
Solar [ATTACH]