With all these educated, talented machinist types in the club, could we get someone to reproduce some of the NLA saw parts? :emb:
Welcome to the club. Looking forward to getting to know you
Well, see, I just learned something else by hanging with you fine folks. Now that I know what Chinese elm bark looks like I’m fairly certain I’ve...
Does someone need to update the title of this thread to ...on your bench 2021? Or do we just start a new one for 2021? I’ll let the older members...
That is one awesome heap of wood
Glad to see the hounds, I missed them.
Make/get a set of long jumper cables to run from your truck to the trailer batteries and charge em as you load.
Probably.... at least for me. I don’t really know one elm from the next, I think I know what an American elm is. And guess I use Siberian &...
Crossbow, compound, or stick bow? Scoped center fire rifle, single shot with open sights, modern muzzle loader, flint lock? It’s all about the...
I think flint knapping is a whole nuther black art unto itself. Interesting to watch but I know I don’t have what it takes
Also looks like a handy brush disposal pile behind it. That’ll make life a little easier
Those Chinese elm like that do give a lot of shade, but also are kinda messy yard trees. Always shedding small twigs and branches. I want to see...
:binoculars:Gonna be keeping an eye on your progress as I have been wanting to try one myself.
I really like tackling those big elms if’n they are inclined to want to go in a safe open direction. Don’t look like there’s much dead in it yet,...
Yep.... follow through! It’s the key to flintlocks!!
Thanks, didn’t figure it did as I’d never seen anything about it. But you know, seemed like a rookie question that I didn’t want to ask
I’m glad you brought this subject up. One thing that I have been wondering about is, does chain gauge make a difference on the drive sprocket end....
Yeah, there was a time not so long ago..... My second 80cc saw should be here later this week :loco: :crazy:
Be careful this could be the onset of CAD. And there’s no vaccine for that!!
That was a good deal!