Nothing wrong with a 5 or even 6 year plan
What is a load like that worth?
We got a wind storm going on now. It hit all of a sudden around 8:30 or so last night and not supposed to let up until later tomorrow. Gusts of...
There’s no real number of a goal. But in the last couple of years I’ve kinda got hooked on tinkering with saws. So I’m just gonna keep trying to...
It’s good to have a goal
I really like my Husqvarna 562. Ordered it with a 24”, have run a 28” on it some, but I think that is a little to much bar for any considerable...
You are a machine buZZsaw BRAD
Ok, not so good
Looking good
Making us proud hell. Embarrassing me! Not sure I should even be in the same club with that guy. But seriously Brad, your level of hoarding is...
Now that looks handy! Where does a person find that
Probably have it all hand split and stacked too! The man is a hoarding machine :salute:
Yeah,.... I’ll be surprised if we don’t see pictures of at least 3 different loads by tomorrow evening
Have fun, be safe and let us see the pictures
I’m planning to mess with a saw or two and maybe do some cutting over the weekend anyway. And I’ve never had a chance to work with BL, but I don’t...
I didn’t know anyone was looking for a cure
You need a helper and a trailer
It is not in west half of Nebraska either
I also have a DHT 35? 37? Not sure without looking. Going on 6 years I think. One of the stripper ears is bent out a bit ( not even sure when it...
I was taught 1/3 of pan, close the frizzen, then tip the gun on its side lock down so priming charge falls away from the touch hole