I got a little bit of burr oak a couple years ago. Fire killed and standing dead with no bark. Fire was probably 7 years previous. Biggest rounds...
The sign is made of wood, did you get to take it home with you Eric Schamell
This is the first year I’ve ever burned any cottonwood in the stove at the house. With the mild winter and never really having any shoulder season...
There’s very few things in this world cutter than a beagle puppy!
Are there any pallet manufacturers around. I know here in Nebraska some big cottonwoods are used for pallet making. And I know it’ll warp like...
The trees were gone long before I got here.
That’s a pretty saw.... clean!:thumbs:
Did you just get that???
Have you ran your new heated handle saw yet?
Short answer: yes for the parts. I’ll probably probably put a post in the classifieds here soon. There’s got to be a bunch of them out there, if...
Lastmohecken i don’t think I ever complimented your finished HH. Looks pretty good. If I ever get around to making one I would like it to be about...
So this afternoon I had to go to the closest real town to pick up my new glasses. I made plans for a couple stops to try and find a couple...
Had my 357 apart last week trying to get rid of the bog coming off idle. I gained some but don’t think it is perfect yet, need to get it into some...
That sure looks like an all around sweet score. Easy access, clean logs, mechanical help... I’d work that for all it’s worth
Move em to the stove
We got the same winds here maybe enough a bit stronger. All day yesterday and so far today, supposed to start letting up this evening I think
Oh yeah, I’m on the village board and also good friends with the village maintenance guy. He usually lets me know if something shows up that I...
NOS, or something off a carcass in the dead pile. I’m several years late getting into working on saws and the parts availability is getting pretty...
Favorite??? As in you have several to choose from?? Must be nice! Do you suppose he has any Swede o-matic parts, new or used
I have no experience with oak and locust, but I know the cedar will keep if it is the same kind I have (actually a juniper I’ve learned). The...