You two are going to get along just fine. :rofl: :lol: BRAD the official FHC photo journalist might have some competition now.
Nice you were able to get out for a while , weather here has been so-so. My yard still has a lot of snow , starting to melt but will most likely...
I don't burn pellets but our local big box store with the orange roof was out last time a co worker went to get some there. This was early last week.
Nice job , I can't wait. No time frame for me yet , name is on the waiting list but no delivery date. Thanks for the teaser.:thumbs:
Prices have definitely increased. I bought the 37 ton with the lift to replace my old MTD 27 ton , it served me well and I used it for years, sold...
They " are " our family for sure. Don't know what we would do without them ! Sometimes a little bit draining but wouldn't have it any other way.
Good looking pups , best of buddies for sure!
Hello gang , well we made it to Friday. Coffee and off to work , praying for an easy day today ; fingers crossed. Have a great day everyone !!
Well I don't sell wood but really not sure that I would want to travel that far , but then there is the other side of the coin ;. If he is willing...
Leave it to BRAD to get a couple pictures of this before tugging it out. Can't say no pictures or it didn't happen.:rofl: :lol: Be safe out there...
Just looking around and ran across this thread. All I can say is WOW ! That is so amazing !!! Incredible detail there.
Nice job Mr McCLUSKEY , always looks so good.
Too bad you bought one already. You could have had a great deal on this one.
4500 lbs.:bug:
I have done both full synthetic and conventional oil , I just be sure to keep up on changing it at the 3000 mile mark and never had any oil...
I have been going to the quick lube by Big Y here in town. With the coupon it is $22.99 for oil and filter change , comes with a free car-wash...
Morning everyone. Looks like we are supposed to have a warmer day here today. Probably be too messy to get any outside work done , good day to get...
Just keep that SIM card in a safe place. If the boss gets a hold of it you might get in trouble. = Busted ! I can hear it from here... " BRAD...
Are saws toys? They don't keep the lights on but do contribute to keeping the heat on. Guess I will have to hang on to them.
Yes sir , you nailed it.