Thats what a pair of chaps are for. A diaper for your legs. Yup ; done that. You can't blame that one on the flippy-cap. Is that glass half full...
They need to cut holes in the ice so they can fish. Who wants to eat Caribou every night of the week ?
They are the best. Tough to see them grow old ; been there and no words to describe the feelings we all have for them. Sorry to hear about this...
Nice !! Nothing better than a puppy. Heck , we named our second one Zonk. The Mrs said I was crazy and told me that was the dumbest name ever ,...
That is amazing ! Very nice work!!
All good advice here , can't say I disagree with anything mentioned.
Nice pair !!
I run 40 : 1 all the time and have had zero problems. The main reason is because of running the CSM , it is tough on equipment. I have been...
Wood Artist Chestnut Tree Base (NORTH HAVEN) [IMG] © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap condition: excellent 39 inches in diameter, nice...
Morning everyone , sitting here at work trying to get motivated. On my final cup of coffee now so almost time to get rolling. Realizing I really...
If you decide that you want to do this let me know ; Be glad to give you a hand when you are ready.
Plastic potato , I remember when you actually used a real potato. What would happen if you used a Yukon gold or a red potato? That would get you...
[IMG]
I saw this earlier and was going to post about it when I read it. This world has gone mad. Whats next? What about Mrs. Potato head ? Maybe in...
Don't sweat it. I know where you are coming from. I appreciate your response and the link. I have never heard of them until now. It was a really...
Thanks for the link. Looks very nice compared to some I have looked at. Interesting company history on their webpage. Nice to a small company...
WHAT ??????? No rash pictures????????? You know what they say ; " No pictures it didn't happen "":rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Poison Ivy hybrid ?
That's a pretty nice trailer. Who makes that one?
Can anyone recommend a good draw knife to strip bark off logs some that will be used making some mortise & tenon furniture projects? Logs will...