Nice. That should be fun for you.
No room , I do. LOL
Thanks mike for posting pictures. I was having trouble earlier doing so. If anyone has any questions as far as what I have experienced please...
Back at you. You should have my number . Feel free to call me in you have questions or I can help you.
Mike , if you want to PM me a phone number I can text you a couple pictures of what I did. Still having trouble uploading pictures here?
I used 3/4 inch , same as the fill plug. Trying to post picture but having trouble.
This is sort of where I was standing. Me more tired of lifting and bending being my concern. You will probably get a bunch of different feedback...
I have Nikons , not sure what model they are though. They were a Christmas gift some time ago. Work fine for what I use them for.
Good morning all. Hope everyone has a great day. Starting to get warmer here ; at least for the time being. I am liking that!! Can't wait to get...
Good luck with that. I am sick of snow and happy it has been getting warmer and snow going away. If we got 5 feet of snow now I would have a...
No regrets myself with the 37 ton , like yourself for what I paid it was the best bang for my buck. I do not split for a living and this is for my...
Whatever you do ; " Don't let your meat-loaf ":whistle:
Cook'n in wood stove This was the thread screwloose mentioned above
Nice meat tenderizer mallet you have there
I don't have the cover. I do have some sheet aluminum and was going to shear it and bend up a cover. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I...
Had no idea they had a new model out. Mine is same as yours , 36 inch with 4 burners. It's been sitting upstairs in my garage hibernating for the...
I bought a Blackstone griddle last year on a end of season sale , Price was right and I couldn't walk by it and not grab it. Makes great steak...
Welcome back , I myself was away for quite some time and wandered back a short time ago. Great to be back and I am trying to make it a point to...
I have heated on stove top but I can't really say I have " cooked " on top. We do cook inside though. Foil packets ( hobo cooking ) usually work...
I am with you on that. I do fish and hunt as well but would rather hunt than fish. Also eat fish but do prefer eating meat over fish.