A liter is 33.8 oz , so 4 liters is 135.2 oz , verses a gallon at 128oz Take that 135.2 oz and divide by what you want your ratio to be 135.2/...
Holy crap. Talk about getting after it. You are taking it to a whole new level. Nice work !!
It's going to be a long couple weeks. I am really looking forward to this.
Another lesson for everyone in the safety course , Glad you are ok . Thanks for posting another reminder that things happen.
:thumbs: He strikes again. Nice work!!
Well you were lucky and good to see that PPE really works. It was brought to my attention as well as others in another thread there was a...
Thanks , don't know how I missed that one , that's actually in town.
Next town over from us. Any more info? I checked Craigslist and didn't see it and do not do FB. Thanks.
Never heard of it myself , google maps doesn't show it either. It keeps coming up Newtown. If That is it ; Too far for me to travel for wood.
Good for you ! Do it while you can.
Nice job. I feel it from the one load earlier in the morning we cut , How you do it it is beyond me.
Wow , That's a really nice piece.
Hey Brad. How did you make out on round 2 getting the BL ?
Not a Kubota but I ordered a Massey Ferguson sub compact last week and waiting on a delivery date , they said a couple weeks. I have been looking...
No not all , still easily another load there. Going to see how this splits and then will decide weather or not to go back.
You are correct , both of you ! Should have had chaps on no doubt about it Thanks guys!!.
Well if that's not encouraging then what is ? This is no worse than cutting Inconel with high speed steel tooling With the spindle turning the...
Oh NO... Maybe I should have done a taste test before filling up my plate??
Will do wood wolverine . Hey Brad ; do you do photoshop? Empty cups and beer bottles , ( shaking my head ) why do people have to be such pigs ??...
Good times today buddy!! Great to work with you and really appreciate your help. One thing I learned today.... I am out of shape , you wore me...