For the most part ; finally none. Unless you count the ugly piles in the shopping center parking lots. Finally dried out enough to get back to...
Don't let Mrs. buZZsawBRAD see that picture. You'll have a lot of explaining to do.:D
Those tongs are awesome , I have been using mine a ton over the past few weeks , really a back saver for sure. I have two pair of them and this...
I bought a Bosch myself late last year after our 20 year old finally quit. I was amazed at how quiet that thing is. So far very happy with it.
I was thinking Birch as well. I had a little mixed in with my other wood this year and you can really tell from the smell when you are burning...
I am with you on that . Can't wait to get splitting , my piles have been getting bigger and I am ready to go. Now that the weather has finally...
Good times today , Enjoyed working with you and great to be outside on such a nice day.
I think that snowmobile oil is designed to flow at colder temperatures since most snowmobiles now are oil injected and the oil sits in it's own...
I'm liking that one. Nice machine for sure.
No I did not. I figured that two sets almost directly across from each other was my best bet in keeping logs level. Don't know Maybe 3 would...
Easier to beg for forgiveness than ask permission. LOL Just kidding , My wife completely understands and never really questions what I purchase...
We had the same last Sunday. Good Stuff !
If I am running the 4 way wedge and have a smaller log the position of the wings on the side of the wedge with the logs sitting on the beam will...
They are the 12 inch. I did loose a little by adding the extra points , now between the points is probably around 10 inches. But since I am just...
Ran across this picture and just thought I would post it here. I guess this is what happens when you park on the lawn. Maybe this is why Dad used...
Thread started of modified tongs in hand tool section.
Here are a couple pictures of a set of Husky 12 inch log tongs I modified for use with my splitter. Converted to 4 points instead of just two ,...
I took a couple pictures of my tongs that I modified but can't post them for some reason. If I can figure it out I will post a thread in the axes...
Thanks , I will get a picture when I get home tonight.
I have the husky 12 inch tongs and have taken a liking to them , I only had one set the other day working with BRAD but they were a big help...