Well I can't say you didn't warn me. :D Some times you have to learn the hard way. :doh: Just hope it burns well so it isn't a total loss.
Nice ! Hard to walk out of a place like that empty handed isn't it. Believe me I know!! That's why I don't go that often to a place like that....
Sorry I didn't get a picture. I unloaded the trailer yesterday and it went directly through the splitter as well as some of the Elm from the first...
damm I got screwed ; mine didn't come with a box. :( Without a box there was only one choice = Run It!! Hopefully can get to it on Sunday...
Going to run it as is for now , I will say I am very fond of the Stihl chains though. Something about them that I have always been partial to....
I lent out a saw twice ( maybe you could say once ) ..... first and last time ! That's twice isn't it ??? When I got it back it looked like they...
Yes I did but for just a short time between my two jobs on Tuesday , Had to at least give it a try ; like a little kid I couldn't wait. Hope to...
Now you are lookin' good.:thumbs:
I use Autolite plugs in all the race engines I build , They are their race plugs but have seemed to be the most reliable and never an issue unless...
No I did not get the mix , knew nothing about it. For the heck of it I will give them a call and see what is going on with that. I don't really...
18 inch with the narrow kerf chain , nice combination
Thanks guys , I did run it a short time yesterday and it seemed really nice for the short time I had. Good throttle response and great balance...
All good to me. I just add it until it smokes. Miskito season add extra to keep them away.:rofl: :lol:
I have 661 M-tronic ; zero issues to this point. I have only used it with chainsaw mill and it didn't skip a beat.
1/2 gallon 36:1 = 1.77777778 oz of oil and i doubt your saw will notice one bit if it was 2 oz. , probably a little left in the bottle or...
Boy I better learn to read , sorry about that. oz of oil multiplied by desired ratio In this case 2.6 ( oil ) x 36 ( ratio ) = 93.6 oz. of gas
Easy math. Take your fuel in ounces ( gallon is 128 ) and divide by desired ratio and wa-la . Thans how much oil in oz. you need 128 (oz in a...
I myself would say hardly ever. With today's oil/fuel ratios ( I run 40:1 ) build up on a plug is minimal from oil deposits. I will change if I...
Well after waiting and waiting for a Stihl 261 and none available and no expected delivery date I decided to go to the other side and go with a...
Good luck getting a 261 , None available around here and was at the dealer yesterday ; they do not expect any for a while. Tired of waiting so I...