I just bought Massey Ferguson sub compact and waiting for delivery , I didn't get the backhoe with it but it was an option. I just went with a...
I get it , Trailer wiring always seems to be a problem. I feel your pain on a boat trailer , had boats in the past. Plus the lights can be used...
I'm ready. Bring it on.
Wireless , never saw that before. Great idea
I did something similar , I made a light bar with a set of lights I could use on anything I might need it for. Have used them on a friends...
He's probably on his way there now. :whistle:
I bought an inexpensive light kit from the big online auction site , lights seemed to be OK but the wiring harness was junk ! Not many strands of...
Good morning and happy Sunday. Finally a much needed day off.:thumbs: Looks like rain in the forecast here today so looks like an easy day. Won't...
Looks like that cable for the stinger in the front plugs into either hole in the front for either high or low range. As far as the welding rod you...
No issues getting through any of it , if it didn't want to " split " it just ripped it apart.
First time I have seen your truck empty. You must be having a bad day :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That cage is 38 inches square and 4 feet high ' I threw that together last week from some gates they were throwing out at my work. Working on...
Amazing piles there to say the least . Nice work . Great to have a spring break.
Me , not a Ford guy but that is a really nice looking truck. Ford - Chevy is like a Husky - Stihl battle ; it will always be there. Awesome...
Well I fought my way through it and done splitting. Funny that even my saw apparently doesn't like elm either. I had brought the MS250 . it just...
I love that chain. 72 on the 18 inch for me. Good to hear that the saw likes it. Thanks !!
That's the chain I have been running for years on all my saws and love them , with the exception of the 170 and the 192 top handle , otherwise...
That's different and a great idea.:thumbs: Have to put that in my memory bank.
I would have to say "nope not going back " , some splits fine and some not too good. can't say it's all bad but think I will pass on whats left....
Is the .325 chain you run their " RS " chain ? 18 inch bar .325 .050 72 links Stihl Part # 23Rs-72