:headbang:
LOL I wouldn't expect anything less from you.:D
I give min the old excuse or explanation ; call it what you will. " Well Honey ; I can either buy a new saw so I can cut wood to keep us warm...
LOL , That's what they all say !! It starts off as a hobby , then before you know it you have the un-curable diseases that can't be cured = "...
My old 028 had an 18 inch .325 , newer MS290 also runs the same combination. Seems to work well on both of those saws.
FYI , this is best when it is done while your wife is out for the day , kind of like washing parts for for the saw you are rebuilding in the...
I can't find anything with that part number on the bar to identify what it is. I don't believe stihl makes a 21 inch bar but I am not an expert....
Treating them like family , that's great ! Our dogs run the house , my wife and myself are just renters.
Doesn't get any easier than this. Even a child can start this one.[IMG]
I like the one all the way on the right. I can't remember ( and not because I am old ) the last time I actually used a stick welder , done a lot...
Look at the bar and see how many links it should have , count the links on your chain and make sure it has the correct number. I never had a chain...
Priorities , I understand where you are coming from. I hate to leave it on the trailer for too long especially when the springs have a reverse...
Not sure if they are even available to download or for dealers only. Maybe one of the guys here can answer that for you. That picture was just off...
Now you beat me. Nice work.
I think I got it right , anyway ; or close. There are also a few more pictures if you do a google search and look at the images.
[IMG]
The loose black wire goes into a hole on the black plastic rocker switch that operates the choke , that steel spring piece then goes in so when it...
Nice load , I rarely put wood in my truck either, I prefer the trailer. It holds more , doesn't beat up the truck and if I am lazy or don't have...
High Octane fuel is not necessary , there is not enough compression in a saw that would make it necessary. Non ethanol fuel ; well that's a whole...
One year , wow time flies. Great looking pup ! Spoiled , who's got it better than them ? I don't even get a cake on my birthday. Best buddies...