2007-10 Kia Sportage Remote Start Never personally put one on a Kia, but factory accessories are often pretty clean cut. Seem this one too...I...
You leave the "gnome house roofs" on when you transport?
Agreed
Yeah that thing was overdue to be taken down! Nice work...glad the lil bump was just a lil bump...
I can vouch for the Navage nasal flush system works pretty darn well to clear that out and often "head things off" before getting real sick.
You have a twin? :whistle::D
[ATTACH]
Every guy here had one on Miss Anderson...:whistle:
Oh you're special alright...! :handshake:
That's a "black oak" if I ever seen one!
I would think if it worked for you it should work for everyone...
Ask how much to deliver...:whistle:
Standing, of course! :salute:
Wooster Ohio
$5.99 here...[ATTACH]
The crib in my pic above is stacked full, 10' wide, 9' tall, and about 27' long and seems to dry fine, or at least good enough to keep the...
Dad has one and loves it, if it broke we'd have to find another right away!
Like this, or you mean actually in the crib itself? (The sliding doors are covering most of the cribs in this pic) [ATTACH]
Yes, unforced updates usually cause problems IME!