That's how it was on the system I put on my old Sable.
Bet there is...you can go to a hardware or locksmith shop that has the ability to cut chip keys, most of them have a device to check battery...
Weed importer? :rofl: :lol:
They can...some models turn down better than others...and if you have a real tall chimney, draft may be too high. Nice!
My Drolet 1400i will go 750-800* stovetop on a full load of good dry wood. You could do the dollar bill test on the door gasket, just to verify.
Buy a Fields...there are cheaper out there, but they are crap...the ones Menards has are a joke! Supply House has a fair price on them...and next...
Oh I dunno, I think everyone here understood what I was saying, in relation to this particular model tube stove, which is an easy breather BTW!
Low n slow on a cat stove is a whole different thing than on an epa tube stove
Yes, a baro would tame that chimney...that's why many wood furnaces and boilers come with or require a baro, because they are often in the...
You kinda need to "run it hard" with your setup, no? As in, "low n slow" wouldn't cut it...
Thanks for the morning chuckle :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I'd think you'd go off the hottest spot, but no idea on that model...
My brother was not getting smoke either, at least not noticeably...he was talking to the dealer about the nozzle condition and the fact that it...
On a phone, or computer? I know sometimes when I'm shopping on my phone if I try to change the location to my local store, it reverts right...
Yeah its weird, some people get great life from them, and some roach one every year or two.
He meant of the "regulars"...:p
My brother just replaced the (loose) nozzle in the their HeatMaster G10000 OWB and he said he noticed an immediate efficiency improvement.
What's wrong, this cold snap the last straw? :shiver: :rofl: :lol:
I thought TurboDiesel sold his boat?! Or maybe that's an older video? :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Move that oak back for next year if you can...that's the slowest drying wood you have there...