X2!
What all do you have that ventilates the house...bath and kitchen fan, clothes dryer, central vac? My bet would be that the "backdraft" happens...
Old in the pic, or old now? :D
Rough...:saw:
Mount it level and a Fields baro will do its job flawlessly.
Monster honey locust is right! :eek: :jaw: :faint:
Yes, that was exactly how I did it...other than the dirt pile and chickens in the background, that could have been my video!! The machine I did...
IMO, unless you have a 40' chimney, there is no way it could runaway at this point...
Old school saw pics ok here? [ATTACH]
60" maple...was about 11' long log and a 5000# capacity forklift would not load it. Edit: just out of curiosity I looked the weight up on a log...
Oh yeah? I looked around a little bit before I did mine, just to see what the DHT cylinder looked like exactly, there was one video that wasn't...
I just did a 25T DHT cylinder last year...it was leaking out the shaft seal, like they always do. (cheap seal quality) Just FYI, you can replace...
Would that be big enough for your project? Those engine are only 15-20HP IIRC...and may have an odd crankshaft, as far as how they attach to...
Have any emergency services been notified?! :eek: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I think Eric VW may appreciate that first one...:D
How'd you guys like one of the new "set burn rate" stoves...no air control at all, just load 'er up and let it rip! Some of the cheap stove models...
Just Dik...or occasionally Richard
Well, I probably would not actually say that of him, you see his name is Richard, some call him Rick, but he tends to go by Dik...so no, I...
I know a Rick that would fit easily...and another that would be a tight fit!
There's a lot of BS out there regarding baro dampers...if you are burning wet wood, especially too slow/cool, then it certainly won't help with...