Where it gets complicated is the newer trucks have deeper beds...so if you are buying an F250 8' level full worth of firewood, now you have to ask...
Where is that from?
A Rick is not a definable quantity, 1/3 of a cord is...
It may be stupid, but still impressive, IMO! There are worse things a guy could waste time on!
The problem is that a Rick is not recognized as an official/legal quantity of firewood, anywhere. Locals may accept it, but everytime this comes...
Supposedly a Rick is the same as a face cord... which would be 1/3 cord, if cut to 16".
Rick is about 1/4 cord of firewood in Nashville...seems to run ~$1000 (including the obligatory Benjamin tip) :D
No doubt, impressive! Yeah I always regret cutting or welding in less than proper gear...:startled:
No doubt...I wanna see the build on that! Wouldn't be able to use that machine during the burn ban season though. Its kinda like a post apocalypse...
By the bushel, huh? That's a new one...hope they aren't counting on sales funding Christmas...:santa:
For sure
"Had"..."was"...comon man, finish the story! ;) :binoculars: :stirpot: :ithappened: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like locust to me!
Not really dad jokes...well, maybe bad dad jokes! Didn't wanna foul up anyone else's joke thread, so put 'em in my own! -While watching "Who...
Any idea how things have been going with the rebuild Casper ?
We are the same here, used to be real snow, and ice you could drive on! But not lately...was always fun riding ATVs and/or snowmobiles through...
Well that sux...should have given him the address to a gas station that sells bundles (bonus points if you are the supplier of said bundles!)
Tubes are like $10...:whistle:
But you don't really need a manometer (but they are cheap, and I personally like having gauges) because as I said before, a baro just...
I did the exact same thing...then I threw that away and installed a Dwyer Mark ll model 25...you can buy them on eBay for $25-30 if you shop a...