[ATTACH]
A tall, or a short one? :p:doh:
If a couple of firewoodin buddies named Richard/D'ck/Rick decided to start selling wood and named their business "2 Ricks firewood"...;) :thumbs:
Boy, I dunno...I think your cuttin it kinda close...;) :thumbs:
Pull it out n clean/oil it... it'll be like new again! I have to do that on all our lil portable fans every year or two...
I've read that those "comfort height" toilets are not the best height for the business at hand...they say the closer you get to squatting, the...
I spend the vast majority of the winter with the Kuuma set run with a -0.04" draft.
Nice...sounds like a win for the good guys! :handshake:
Or, you marry his niece and get no more tickets...:D(although he's retired now)
I was right there with you...until one day I figured it out. This kid brought an old Honda ATC in for no start/hard start...the starter rope was...
-0.04" to -0.06" is the range that almost everyone uses...the lowest I've ever seen was my old Yukon Husky furnace at -0.02" to -0.03"...most...
Doesn't typically work too well on stuff that very rarely moves...unless the bad spot just happens to be parked down
I deal with lower back issues, usually the right side...for me leaning against the counter at a 45* angle, allowing my back to flex/stretch...
Or is his mounted in the back pocket...:whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
No, mine was about 24 hrs n done
X2 I usually buy a bit "extra" if I'm buying rope off a roll (by the foot) because I have a long wingspan and hate to find the end of the rope...
Bring a little jack too...you'll probably have to get that tire completely off the ground to get it to even seal up enough to take air.
Yes...except in sanctuary cities...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I couldn't find that...did find this though...pretty much what I've found in the past...rick/rik is not legally used as it is just a pile of...
Oh...gotcha! :handshake: