Well, put it this way...it is in the range of a half decent annual salary...
X4
Holy crabs...are they kosher? :whistle::D
Or, they just like to list every tool in their box...(not saying there is no knowledge there...just that not everyone feels the need to list all...
I've bought reconditioned saws, they were just fine. Like an old coworker used to say, they come off the line new with a little lick n a promise...
[ATTACH]
Electric dryer only...not gas!
No vent fan during shower/bath... reroute electric clothes dryer vent to indoors (with auxiliary filter)
Very nice! :handshake: Our church participates in something very similar...it's surprising how many kids, even in an area that most would not...
Crap, I was within 1-2 miles of a TSC this evening...didn't dawn on me to swing by :headbang:
Summer/winter shutter is more for running in temps that cause carb icing...which is 30-35* F I think (depending on dewpoint too) not so much...
:rofl: :lol:
What store? Still showing $5.99 here...
Doggonit, y'all gon make me buy more bar oil I don't really need right now...:D (4.99 would be my breaking point for sure...might hafta buy a...
They make mantels etc that are concrete, look like wood...very convincing!! Lemme see if I can find a link... Here, MagraHearth |...
In my opinion most of the bar oil anymore (unless buying the high dollar OEM stuff from the dealer maybe) is "all weather" and thin enough to use...
This...top cover it and you'll have better results. I had a honey locust score that I left uncovered too long and the bugs/dust/leaves, and...
Wow...welcome back sir, and best wishes for recovery! Sounds like bad news actually turned into a blessing! And glad to hear you have wood put up...
Lay Z
Looks like a fun spot to work! :hair: Payoff will be worth it though I'm sure :yes: