I had a guy drove an hour for a crate (~1/4 cord) of nice dry uglies/odds n ends, for $40 a few years back during a late season cold snap, then he...
There are sooooo many people that sell wood locally, it isn't really worth it, so I bag up my extra uglies/odds n ends to sell for fire pit...
Not much...just a little here n there...when I have time, which isn't often
That's how I do it...only my bucket is more like 10-15 gallons, and use XL bags.
X2! Edit, X4!
Should have made it of tinfoil...2 birds, one stone :D
I like it! :thumbs: :handshake: Probably never hear from them again, but it is kinda fun to think about the reaction when seeing the bill/note :D
You need a collection hood for it, like the fan over the oven.
Boooo...stinkin yuppie díckweed.
No, it's model SL1517
Looks like maybe he torpedo'd the bedroom around 9:30? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Christmas gift idea for that hard to buy for farmer you know? :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
I have the Schumacher version of that, works good.
Sounds like time for the fire wrench...
[ATTACH]
I assume 4x4? Any tool or procedure advice Warner ?
Yup, plus the built-in insulation
What year make model and engine do you have?
What could go wrong?! :eek: :thumbs: