Low 20's forecasted at night for the next few days with a high of 35 degrees one day and an inch of snow forecasted for...
Same way here with the mud! Still can't get the tracto out without leaving a 1 foot rut in the yard let alone get it back up the huge hill to get...
I'm pretty much done with this thread after the constant attempts to derail it but I do have this to say, I'm pretty sure that this forum was...
Unfortunately your theory is fundamentally flawed. I deal with heat transfer for a living as that is what makes my companies products work. Think...
I would love to hear you explain this to my thermodynamics professor........... Now there is one condition your argument may have validity. In the...
This is excellent advise and I have definitely found it to be true. Many times the secondaries are only firing every once in a while with very...
I shoot every one I can put the sites on. Expelled 3 of them last year and none this year. My buddy set a trail camera on a den of them one time...
Looks great glad you got it set up and burning! As far as smoke spillage goes crack you r door for 5-10 seconds before opening it and then open it...
Thankful to hear that
My brother in law was ranting about how his saw was a piece of junk and wouldn't run so while I was over there I offered to take a look at it,...
Congrats! You will love having one! :thumbs:
Well, are you up and watching for the delivery truck........ You don't want to miss it if it comes early ;)
This is a scary thread :rofl: :lol: I thought about posting mine but it has got nothing on the first two posts:thumbs:
Did you just dig it out of the ground :rofl: :lol:
That sounds great! If you do that post the results sounds like something I wouldn't mind trying.
Fired up the Kamado style cooker tonight with oak chunks and ran it up to 500° for this pizza. Had peppers, onion, smoked pork, some cheddar...
Happy Bday Scotty! Hope it was a great one!
Mmmmmm I love a good Reuben!
Hmmm strawberries? Never heard of that before have you had it? If so what do you think of it?
Couple of other pictures of my rod holders and anchor trolley line.[ATTACH]f[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]