Awesome bud glad you like it!
Watch this video [media]
I was back and forth between a guide gun and this one but ended up with this due to the deal I got on it. I will say I like the feel of the Monte...
Picked this Marlin 1895 45-70 up a few weeks ago and finally got around to getting a picture. This has been on my list to add to the collection...
It was awesome :drool: I don't cook like that to often but man is it good when you do! Smoked Fatties are a REAL cardiologists dream come true....
I didn't even know you made pellet grills until you posted this.......... Read the entire thing and looks like an awesome cooking machine! Looked...
Awesome! Now go fire that thing up and post some picture! :D
Grilled up some bacon wrapped chicken thighs for dinner tonight. Used boneless skinless chicken thighs, applied a bit of Kansas City's Cowtown...
Looks Great!
Very very nice! I really want a M1 but haven't had the extra cash. I did pick up a new toy and will have to post a pic of it.
Here is our gorgeous Ohio spring weather...... [ATTACH]
Sounds like it is burning like it should! There had to have been something wrong with your stove. The flue temps you posted about scared me and...
There are a couple of small lakes that they destroyed around here........ Neighbor down the road called the Sheriff caught them with two coolers...
I really like All Pro Rods and Shimano reels. I have had very good luck with them. Right now the Hercules All Pro is on sale for $79 and is a...
If I have blazing jets off my secondary combustion it was my fault. I burn mine so that I have lazy flames off the ends of the logs and very very...
She kills anything that moves until it stops squeaking then she drops it on the ground and walks away. I have literally had to drag her out of...
Yes, I ripped the propane line out of the ground years ago....... The furnace is still in the basement and we use it for AC but that's about it....
Just restocked the hearth with three wagon loads of splits and here is all that's left of my 5 cords for this year. [ATTACH]
Well they missed our forecast by a country mile but that's just par for the course this year...... 13 degrees here this morning.
On warmer days I would reload with less coals than that but I don't have a NC30