Welcome aboard! Now go spread the word ;)
Probably not to bad of a deal for half a cord of wood when you think of the gas and time savings.
It's been a long month but hopefully things are looking up at work. Spent the last month on the road dealing with integration issues at the...
Awesome to hear that!
Wow, I wish I had never watched those as it wasn't worth the time I just lost from my life.......
That's awesome! Great job landing that!
That is really cool!
Looks like a real mess to top but there is lots of great wood there!
Man that looks awesome!
Nice pistol! Congrats on the purchase! Here are my two go to carry guns [IMG] Disclaimer: I don't carry those rounds for self defense [IMG]...
Awesome bird! Congrats
Never tried catfish that way but now I am going to have to! Looks Fantastic
Looks Great!!
Sounds like a blast! I was going to go yesterday morning but got some stomach virus that had me destroyed for 24 hours. I'm hoping they are active...
Awesome bird right there! I won't get out until Saturday (thanks work) but am looking forward to it.
Sweet birds guys! Congrats. Looking forward to getting out on Saturday myself.
Man is it nice to finally be back home after 3 weeks on the road for work. Hit the local lake on the way back from work tonight and landed 5...
After being out of town on business trips for three weeks I was finally home long enough to get out with the family and do some fishing. Luckily...
Awesome boat! I am sure fishing in that thing is awesome
Life is a real Beech for those poor trees you are cutting :rofl: :lol: