Thanks for being for being so helpful and clearing all that up. It is now as clear as mud.......:rofl: :lol:
Hmmm........ I will say that's a real shame he was very helpful to many people and has definitely done a lot for the woodburning community over...
Well that was my second post that wasn't very clear......:rofl: :lol: I was away from the wood for awhile and yes it depressing especially since...
I have put many a AC unit in attics without any issues. Make sure your installer knows what he is doing as like anything if done improperly it can...
I need some of your white oak!! I almost took some pictures on the one piece since we all know how much we love pictures lol. It was crazy just...
Haha, guess my post wasn't very clear. I did use my hydraulic splitter but almost every round that you would split would still be attached by tons...
That saw sure showed them who was boss!
Lotsa wood there! Great job as always and to me those rounds are the perfect size for splitting! Always seems like you can fly through them.
Man I forgot how ridiculously stringy white oak is! Talk about a pain in the butt, it seemed like every piece had to have all the stringy pieces...
Just got home with this load [ATTACH]
Looking Good!
After a long hiatus from firewood processing due to work and other issues, I finally got around to getting some splitting done today. The bed of...
Wow, I feel horrible for you! So sorry that happened I can't imagine how upsetting that has to be.
I think you will be really happy with that choice! They are a great little pistol!
Haha I have owned and ridden a Honda 450r and 400ex. Wasn't looking for another one but it was a good deal or at least I thought so. Single owner,...
Yup, it is. Bought it from a coworker. Had a blast riding it this evening.
Just came home with me tonight [ATTACH]
Awesome picture! I need you around my area to help get rid of the coon infestation! I killed 6 of them off my property this year and I now have...
I was going to recommend this but since you have already done it you should be good to go. It's sounding more like it's the fan motor itself or...
Not a big fan of Keltec..... On the ones I have shot I thought the triggers left alot to be desired and to me the guns felt really cheap...........