Nice video and great looking saw!
No I haven't ridden it yet. There was a group of 6 of us that went riding and that was my friends quad. He offered to let me try it but I don't...
Man it stormed like crazy here from about 1 am on! Seemed like every 15 minutes the thunder woke me up.
That looks awesome!
Looks GREAT
Looks beautiful!
Dex, I am only about 15 minutes from the Dorr Run trail head, so not real far at all. You should come down sometime and ride! Both your 300ex and...
Bummer, that really stinks!
Sweet Saw!!! :thumbs:
It was a blast yesterday for sure however when I rolled out of bed at 4:30am to go turkey hunting it sure didn't feel good! :eek:
I put 20lbs of pork butt on the smoker at midnight last night and man is it smelling good right now! Should be coming off around 1pm today and my...
That's a sweet old saw! The air cleaner looks awesome but doesn't it get in the way?
Way to go!
Looks great!
I wish I lived closer so I could help you get that splitting done. How many years worth do you still have?
Awesome! Where are all the fish pictures ;)
I for one am thrilled to see you back! I am really hoping and praying the shots continue to provide you relief!
Put 57 hard and fast miles on the 300ex today to get back in the saddle. Lots of jumping, sliding, and mudding. I am definitely going to feel this...
Pretty Cool! I don't have the patience for that lol
Here is my new edition to the family. Got a little mud on yesterday and had a blast. It has been years since I owned one and man did I miss it!...