Wait, Wait one second I found the best video of the day :popcorn:....... This is the number one accessory you need for a powerstroke and it is a...
And the last of what I have is Carbine and Birddog and Mastermech. I wish I had recorded Birddog running his big ported Dolmar. It was a beast of...
Birddog with I believe his 550XP. I wish I had gotten a vid of him running his 562XP, that thing was awesome! I was drooling all over it! [media]...
Scotty running his big saw [media] Me with my 357XP [media]
Man I really wish I hadn't missed out on this but it was already 11pm by the time I got home and picked up the kids and got them home and in bed.
Stock MS460 with an 8 pin rim, running my bar and not so sharp chain (sorry :emb:) [media] I can't remember what saw this was :emb: [media]
Guido, Running some big saws......Partner and Homelite but I can't remember the numbers after looking at that many saws yesterday. [media] [media]
Dexter with his Masterminded 460. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was the fastest of the big saws yesterday. [media] [media]...
Nice pictures! I had and awesome time and it was great to meet you
Last pics of the day before I had to leave. This is Scotty climbing the last tree in the live feed video. Crazy to watch how easy he makes...
Scotty starting on his saw carving demo [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Swags new chair [ATTACH]
It's Down! Swags no longer needs to sledge hammer out the sidewalk as it's sufficiently pulverized! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Guido finally...
And we gave up on the crosscut saw........lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
And some more This was one badazz saw that Carbine brought! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dex with Carbines saw [ATTACH] Moving on to some Crosscut...
And some more Mastermech with his 441 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mastermech at his saw tuning station, lol! I think he spent a ton of time here...
Here's a few photos [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Young FHC member in training! He made sure it was going good for us. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Awesome job by Swags on the pig! It tasted great
I got a few and will get them up in the morning. Got tons of Scotty showing us all how it's done. He's definitely a tree climbing machine!
It was phenomenal!! I had an absolute blast and appreciate all the hard work that went into putting this together! Definitely a ton of fun putting...
It was a rough night last night found out our 12 year old jack might have cancer and it was touch and go on whether I migh make it but regardless,...