Man I have had those things run up my arm before when moving wood stacks.......... There may have been have been some jumping and yelling and I...
That's one GREAT looking truck bed!
I was telling my dad about the GTG and his response was I have 70 acres and lots of trees that need to come down bring em all over to my place and...
That 261 was AWESOME! Really wish I would have run the 550xp for a side by side comparison. Now I have a dilemma though......... Mastermind my...
If you start on the right side I am the fifth one to the left in the cammo coat and hat.
Congrats on the saw!!!! I am sure you will love it!! Man Guido is going to be upset......:rofl: :lol:
Here is a pic I snapped yesterday when she got up to go check out her favorite spot on the property, the woodpile. [ATTACH]
I have worked in the service industry before so I would never take it out on the linesman, especially since I want my power back on. ;) It was bad...
Herr is my Sadie girl. She got out of bed long enough yesterday to go make a few laps around the woodpile. It is killing me to see her not feeling...
I got the Oregon chain grinder and I can't wait to try it out thanks so much for the donation Dex! To all the guys who donated items thanks so...
I missed that the first time sorry........:emb:
Someone did right at lunch time but for the life of me I can't remember who took the pic?
I was waiting for you to see that post ;) Hey I can rib you a bit since I fessed up and showed the pics of my truck buried in mud. I had to winch...
Swags, Those are some really great pics!
That was quite the maul!
Ohh I found the video I started of them using the crosscut saw. I ended up shutting it off since it was near the end of the day and I realized I...
I have that happen ALL the time at my house! AEP told me it was a blue sky outage......... I asked what that meant and she said it's when the sky...
Now that's just funny and I don't care who you are!!
That was fast!
I definitely agree! That 562 sounded awesome and crazy fast!