I would have to concerns with doing that. 1) The temperature of the air coming out of the new furnace will be hot and may cause overheating...
Very nice looking pallet stacks!
I am at a loss as to what this is but I agree that it doesn't quite look like shagbark. I have a bunch of shagbark hickories and the bark is more...
Definitely the 4020!! It was by far my favorite tractor on our farm!
Awesome looking saws! Congrats on finding them
Want some Gummi Bears :drool:........ Read the reviews! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
Gorgeous place! Timber is a great looking GSD!
Looks great! Man you have a lot of wood cut and split. Guess I need to get busy lol
Wish you could have made it. I asked a few people where's fuzz at!
That makes a lot more sense, I was wondering how those were 2000+ pounds dry.
Wow, I hope she isn't on this forum :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I definitely don't need dozens of saws. One dozen works out just fine..........:saw::rofl: :lol:
Those sure don't look like they were laying outside for 3 years
That thing turned out awesome!
Great job, looks very nice!
I have a T6 that I heat close to 2400 sq feet with and it does great but my house layout seems to be fairly conducive to moving the heat...
Hey those things run fast when they are on the move........ :D
Looks great! Nice job
Looks great! I love those sheds!
Nice looking oak tree and great looking stacks!