Picked this little guy up yesterday. My daughter named him Rowdy let's hope he doesn't live up to his name.:D [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Took the kids out this morning and my daughter caught her first walleye! [ATTACH]
Here are two more of the ones I caught. One was 23" and the other was 20". Headed out again in a few minutes to take the kids out for a few hours...
They probably are hybrids but we have never caught massive ones like we do out of the Ohio river though. There used to be a ton of true white bass...
Your beard would be a much more fitting match with the shirt :D
Mmmmmmm bacon, I love bacon! I fixed bacon and eggs every morning this weekend before we headed out fishing.
Very cute puppy!
Looks like some nice bass! Way to go landing those things!
Looks like it would have been a nice place to have a house.
Wow, so glad you survived that and are mainly ok! I have rolled a few atv's and those utility quads aren't light. Glad nothing was broke or...
Looks great! Only thing I got done yesterday was catching a bunch of big fish :D
Awesome looking pile of wood and rounds!
We also caught a ton of huge white bass in the 14-16" range. [ATTACH]
Limited out by 2:30. 36 walleye and 16 big perch. Had to step on the cooler lid to shut it! [ATTACH]
Came out at 9:30 and have 22 in the box so far. I just caught this 28" one. [ATTACH]
Left the dock to walleye fish at 11am and by 12:30 we had 11 in the cooler. Ended up with 30 walleye in the cooler and about a dozen bass....
Awesome saw right there! Looking forward to the report on how you like it.
Looks like a lot of work but the results sure do look good.
Mine has been a great splitter. Paid $800 for it new but have yet to see them ever get that cheap again.
You make me feel lazy! I should be working this weekend but instead I am headed walleye fishing at Lake Erie.