Bundle and save :thumbs:
Lucky score!
An entire field of native goldenrod. I’ll have to collect seeds in a few weeks to propagate some at home. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another attempt was just made.
I’ve got 2 titanium plates screwed into both bones. Can’t beat on things for prolonged periods without paying for it for days afterwards. Bike...
Thanks. The other night my kid and I were busting the rounds apart into manageable pieces, that’s it though. It’s good stress relief but my wrist...
Thanks :handshake: My yard might be a pigsty but at least my stacks are presentable :rofl: :lol:
With these cooler mornings it’s been very conducive to working outdoors, so I started tackling oak mountain. This stack is 4’ high x 12’ long so...
I remember the terrorist hunting permits, and the “wipe out Bin Laden” toilet paper :thumbs:
If I never towed mine down the road, I’d just assume find solid rubber wheels for it.
Fantastic Dennis :yes: I’ve said it before and although it’s corny I’ll say it again ~ this forum changes lives for the better.
I never forgot the chaos, disbelief and uncertainty of that day. Everyone at work stood still as they broadcasted the news over the intercom. Hard...
[ATTACH]
Looks like a beast! Glad JB could help you out
Over the next few years, yes. Not this upcoming season though. I'll need to get more inventory drying before branching out. For now, I'm just a...
I had a CL listing out for about a month. Nothing for two weeks, then 4 customers appeared out of the ether within a two week span.
I burned it as shoulder season wood in April IIRC. You know, I never actually measured the MC :whistle: I knocked a couple pieces together and...
It would be great to get in touch with his family and offer some kind of support, but it's also one of those "proceed with caution" deals. We...
Looks like sugar to me. If it's not, it might be black maple too (I'm not familiar with those personally though)
buZZsaw BRAD gave me some to burn last year, and I thew a couple pieces in the stove on an established coal bed. It was… unremarkable. It lit...