Uh oh....its Y2K 2.0
I never stay up later than 9-9:30. Most nights I'm in bed at 8. Usually get up around 4:30. I could never relate to the people in Times Square...
Typically I wont burn if it gets anything over 50 degrees outside (F). On those warm days the smoke can really settle and the whole driveway and...
Seems as though everyone has similar tools. I use a ash rake/hoe, a poker, a small shovel, and a larger shovel, a small stove brush, and gloves.
This is an example. The brace is opposing the force of the deck load. So the more the deck load becomes, it acts against the brace. If the brace...
The Titans are rated to tow around 9,000-9,500 lbs I believe. You should be fine getting a 6x12-7x14 tandem axle i'd think, provided you aren't...
Lets say you had a smallish section of wall that was leaning at a 30 degree angle. Do you think you would be able to better stop it from falling...
I love how the guy is running alongside it holding it. Like that's gonna do anything :rofl: :lol:
I can tell you from personal experience, inspectors typically do not drive around looking for violations. We have enough other stuff to keep us...
Of course you can. I see it done with skidsteers, mini excavators, tractors, etc. With HD ramps you could drive up into the trailer. Depending on...
Since you brought up permits, I'm going to attempt to say this gingerly, as it seems to be a touchy subject here. I only mention these for your...
I haven't, but I can offer a comment/suggestion. If it's next to the house, snow sliding off of the roof could collapse it. Therefore I'd build...
Sorry to hear that Jeff
If your going to put an angle brace on the end to support a vertical pallet, it should go towards the outside, to a stake driven deep into the...
Walking beams are definitely the way to go if you're hauling in the woods a lot. I used to have a walking beam Country Manufacturing trailer and...
Haven't seen any Mountain Lions here. I did have a Black Bear though. Pulled the door clean off the hinges of a trash house I'd built and took the...
I for one formally request that a mod place all of Steves pics posts in a row so they are easy to find. This thread could even be a sticky.
Cool idea Steve. Are you going to do more types of wood?
Holy chit!!! That policeman barely made it out in time.
It’s during times like these that I’m glad I bring in 3 full cords at a time. My generator is set, chimney and stovepipe cleaned today. I even...