36
I was about to type this as well. The pallets touching the ground will rot in a year or two if left touching the ground. Could use sacrificial...
Agree with others, my first thought was White Oak or Silver Maple.
Sturbridge is really close to me. Only about 15 minutes away.
I’d figure October and November as shoulder months. December, January, and February as the main three months, and March and April as shoulder...
So are you keeping it now? I don't think its too big. Most of the decent logging trailers for atv's are about that size. The Woodland Mills...
All I can picture is this guy driving around a condo complex with an ice cream type truck playing music and a revolving piece of cord wood on the...
Maybe... We rented a single family house on a lake in Vermont in 2009, and the owner left us plenty of dry firewood for the week. We burned at...
I also read that he "specializes" in selling to condo owners. Most Condo's around here have either a gas or electric fireplace. Seems having a...
According to his website, he has been in business since 1988. So over thirty years. Here is a thread on the company from 2009. He must sell some...
Have you ever not burned a certain type of wood in awhile, or not given it much thought? Then one day you use the wood again and it’s like the...
I've been looking at getting some IBC totes for a couple years. Never found any close by for what I considered a reasonable price. It would be...
It should be common sense, but for whatever reason, some people still argue it dries just as well uncovered in stacks. The outside of the split...
The biggest complaint I’ve heard about the Colorado’s is that the mpg is as low as a full half ton, but the capabilities like towing capacity...
That’s impressive!!!
I was also impressed by the Isocore. My x25 does pretty good splitting quarters, or straight stuff 12” and under, but for busting rounds there’s...
What’s on the 3 point? I’d make a carry all to put your tools on
Its very true, everyone complains, myself included, but no one wants to step up to sit on boards and committees. Those are where these things like...
I'm in agreement with many other posters. I'd suspect the chimney being partially clogged as the culprit. One year my CO detector went off. I...
My father made me a stove set for Christmas either 2 or 3 years ago. Its a hoe and a poker made from 1/2" rebar. Came out very nice. I'll try to...