Most newer machines have a safety switch so if you get off the seat the engine shuts off. Guess you could disable it, but it would void the...
Everything I was going to say has been said. Can’t see the load, pushes the weight out, can bend the bucket, etc. I agree they’re better than no...
8 here. The Shagbark reserve supply is treating me well
Early bird here. In bed around 8:30-9:00, up at 4:30
We got called to fire because a guy tried to dry firewood in a kitchen oven
I met Norm Abram at Old Sturbridge Village about a year ago. I believe he sits on the trustee board. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I agree...
11 and windy
You’re gonna love it. I had mine added by the dealer when I bought my tractor new. It’s mounted on the joystick that operates the loader controls....
Used equipment is tough. Maintenance is key, and a lot of people don’t do it. Unless you are mechanically inclined and quite familiar with that...
Depends... How big is the woodlot? How big are the logs you'll be handling? How often do you plan to use it? Unless the lot is tiny (1-2...
Some good friends of ours retired to Murrell's Inlet SC about 3.5 years ago. They absolutely love it. Everything is much cheaper than up here,...
Hasn't been too cold here. Currently in the low 30's. Supposed to get colder over the next several days, with highs in the low to mid 20's. The...
I think it depends on A: your height and B: the handle length of your splitting tool. If your 6'4" and have a X25, or even an X27, it may be...
Is the flooring horse stall mats? That's what I used in my gym. The only downside is they do give off a slight odor.
Nice setup!!! After 5 continuous years of multiple days per week at the gym starting at 5:30-6:00am, I have also decided to create a home gym....
I think the easy solution is to cover the top of the wood. That way the entire pieces stay dry.
Nothing wrong with them, they are just a different viscosity and would be better for this time of year if in a cold area. Seeing he is in a far...
Are you sure they aren't just sold out. Didn't you guys just have some tornado activity? Maybe everyone with generators and saws is looking for...
Completely agree with everyone so far. Making firewood is hard enough as is, who wants to add that much extra work and frustration. The three...
Any action shots?