Much warmer this morning than it has been the last 2 or 3 days. This morning was 14 degrees. Supposed to get up into the high 30's today.
I re-read the original post and have been thinking about it. You say you have a 4wd tractor with a grapple. I see you live in central PA. With it...
I bought my Supersplit J model in early 2012. I can count on one hand how many nights it spent outside. Even then the engine and flywheel was...
How much are you looking to pay the helpers?
A real man
I have a 32” bar I run through hardwoods occasionally with the Dolmar 7900, which is a little bigger than your 441. I think you’ll be fine as long...
Looks like a time and labor saver!!! Good job!!!
I think the question shouldn’t be can you, but should you. I could survive on twigs and berries, doesn’t mean it’s what’s best for me. Just...
Well enough to drink that beer
They also keep 50k cars, trucks, and tractors outside in the winter on the lots. Maybe garages will become a thing of the past.
The side by sides really do look nice. I looked at the Kubota RTV’s and the Kawasaki Mules, but you’re talking 15-20 grand. Guess the old garden...
Used tractor for sale. Like new.....minor scratches from normal use. Easy in/out fender design!!!
7 degrees. Last load was at 8:30 last night. Woke up to 69 degrees on first floor (stove in basement).
For example my Kioti NX4510 has 16.5 gpm of flow, and is rated at 2761lbs of lift capacity at full height with the loader and 3177 lbs on the 3...
The main driver for lift capacity is the hydraulic system and how many GPM it puts out. To safely lift the load, rear ballast, frame robustness,...
Crazy pics. I too like the pic of everyone gathered around the fire. A lot of them are smiling, so there’s that.
You’re doing a great job! I’m sure you’re going to love using that trailer! What color are you going to paint it?
I hate to see any of my machines sit outside. Even with two full size tractors, 8 garden tractors, 4 chainsaws, a splitter, generator, backpack...
Yanmar is a well known Japanese engine and tractor manufacturer. They make a lot of John Deere’s engines, and even some of the JD machines...
Yes, Worcester. Second largest city in New England. Southern end just off Rte 290 near Holy Cross college. I drive by it every day on my way to...