Its hard to compare different house styles. Your open 1 level house with an insert on that level is a lot different than a 2 level house with the...
In doing some math, it seems typical oil usage is .8-1.7 gallons per hour while in use. I'm assuming it kicks on half the time in normal winter...
I've been thinking about the amount of wood I use (7-8 full cord a year), and I had an realization. Why am I burning wood during the weekdays,...
If your goal is to get quality tools for reasonable prices, your best bet is yard sales and flea markets. I'm always keeping an eye out for vises,...
I wouldn’t mind a few IBC totes to store wood in. Were they free?
My Stihl 460 is supposedly 14.6 lbs. dry w/ bar and chain, the Dolmar 7900 is 13.6 lbs. dry w/ bar and chain. To be honest, I don't really notice...
Are you dead set on Husky? The Dolmar 6100 is supposedly a nice mid range saw, and can be had for less money than the Swedish model. Dealer...
I doubt its made in the USA if sold at TSC.
Looks like Shagbark to me. I have quite a bit on my property.
I got about one cord of Pine split up. Not a lot, but getting anything done feels a lot better at the end of the day than getting nothing done.
I have 4 cord in the shed left for this year. I also have about 5.5 cords of Red Oak css,and another 2-2.5 cords of Red Oak to process that’s in...
I was able to get a full cord of pine split today. It’s been in log form for 2-3 years. I’m going to try and get 4-5 cord of pine split by March...
A lot of the ones in NH look to be real gas stations.
I’m familiar with several of those locations. They’re small pre bottled cans for crazy $$$$. I was in S. Carolina visiting friends and when I got...
Sounds like a good time!
There is a Black Locust across the street from my office. It has to be at least 36-40” across. I’d love to cut it down. Yes, I do fantasize about...
Are you talking at the pump or pre bottled? Nowhere in MA sells it at the pump that I’ve seen. I believe NH does though, and I work about 10-15...
I do have some, just hard to find time to get to it. I’m hoping to soon.
Spencer, which is almost exactly the center of the state.
Thank you. He got out of the rehab facility this past Wednesday. Had an brain anuresym Dec 18. He’s doing much better.