I've been driving by these pine logs that are about a 1/2 mile from my house for 3-4 weeks. A portion of the tree broke off in a storm, and the...
I have the x25 and the isocore. They both work well, but each have their place. For popping apart big rounds ( over 15” diameter) there’s no...
I know you cannot bring firewood out of MA due to beetles. Is it ok to bring it into MA from CT though?
My ex BIL was looking at subcompacts about 6-7 years ago, and I seem to recall the Mahindra Max’s having better specs than the BX’s. The Kioti CS...
So you're saying 60 cu. ft. loose thrown is the equivalent of 43 cu. ft. stacked? Seems about right. Same language I've heard---180 cu ft thrown...
I'm gonna show this to my wife
I'm not sure about specifics, but the company he works for (not owns) gets mulch dye in them, to turn wood chips they make into dyed mulch. The...
I think I’m going to turn one tote into a brush fire extinguisher which will be mounted to a trailer. I’ve seen adapters to convert the spigot to...
I know heavy duty pallets have a deposit usually, that is subtracted when they return the empty pallets. Its odd that the cage manufacturers don't...
For those wondering why I got so many, this seller gives a discount if you buy more. 1-9 is $50 each, 10-19 is $35 each, 20 plus is $20 each . Add...
One big difference I see a lot is food grade vs non food grade. Obviously if you want the bladder for a camp shower, watering system for a garden,...
My tractor is rated to lift 2800 lbs full height, so no worries there. As for reaching in, I wont know until I try it. My wife and daughter are a...
If you choked your hand further up the handle on a hatchet, you'd get better control and would get similar results as the hand axe. FYI, its...
Fiskars has lots of options!!! Wood Cutting Tools | Fiskars I've had their Brush Axe for several years and like it. It will easily down up to...
If your pulling the trees down by hand, the WL doesn't need to be that high. If your pulling them with a machine, that's another ballgame. I've...
Working Load is what it is rated to safely handle. Breaking Strength is what it will actually handle right before failure. Typically WL is about...
If you use a couple log tongs to carry the wood out, you could have Popeye forearms and traps up to your ears.
I agree, more cages eventually is the easiest/best solution. To be more clear to everyone. Right now I split into a trailer and drive over to the...
I wish I had a walk-out basement, then I'd use only these every year. Unfortunately, I have a flat lot and a bulkhead.
I've decided enough is enough!!! Time to get serious and create a system that is efficient, easy, affordable, and doable. Therefore, I present:...