If I hand split I typically leave what I’m splitting on the ground.
This is along the lines of the one I plan to construct some day [IMG] For portable options (if you have a means to move it), this design is...
I don't think there is any perfect diet. If one eats generally healthy whole foods, and limits the sugary, crap food to a minimum, you are going...
There was another thread where someone asked to see my sawbuck. I can find the thread, so I'm starting a sawbuck specific thread. Originally I...
One thing I have noticed from working bare handed is as your hands and wrists get tougher they do thicken. My wedding ring from 13 years ago...
I plan to cut the bladders diagonally for roofs. Haven’t gotten to it yet.
Reminds me of the book “Of Mice and Men” how Curly wears a vasoline filled glove to keep his hands soft. Lol
21 here and gusty. Hickory in the stove. Sure builds a lot of coals.
I don't know why, but I prefer to work outside bare handed. Yesterday it was about 20 for a high and windy, but I still didn't wear gloves....
[IMG]
The pine ended up filling a 330 gallon tote, with one round and some shorts/ chunks, and cookies left over. [IMG] [IMG] I drove by the spot...
I can get one in a little bit.
You and your father should watch i can only imagine together....seriously.
I also got the big dogs from Baileys. My 460 came with a tiny dog on one side only. My 7900 came with the round retro looking dogs. I think they...
I’ve been processing my wood to 20” for years. I think it’s a good compromise as 24” can be hard to handle, and 16”can be too short for my stove...
It was really cold and windy today. I pushed through and got 7 of the totes filled. Left to right, shorts & chunks, Pine, Pine, Pine, Maple,...
Great score!!! Some nice Locust BTU’s.
I can picture Brad tightly gripping the steering wheel, slowing driving away and looking in his rear view mirror
Nice truck, nice trailer, nice tractor, nice load..... Nice job!!!
I may go back. Really chitty day weather wise. Ice rain all day