Had some BIG boomers go through last night, and about 10 min of torrential rain.
Got a surprise gift from the younger daughter.......very similar to Angry Orchard Crisp Apple....mmmmmmmmmm. [ATTACH] And I picked this up...
Well, decided the new central A/C is working great, so I took the window unit out of the BR, and same for the portable unit in the LR. Time to do...
:dennis: Sure, hog all the cool air. Poor mama and Joey. :(
$51 for a push switch and some cable??? YIKES! :faint:
So savemoney , any comment?
Yep, same possibility here.....oh wait, that's right.....you get the same ones I get, only about 1 hour later....LOL. Already washed the...
:popcorn:
He** yes! It's on as we speak, and the shack is a nice 75*. :banana: And it's hot out. Another advantage I didn't think about before is the...
Love it Larry!
:picard:
I'm SURE Don will give you a great deal on that, since you're a FHC member! :thumbs:
Hate to say it, but got the same forecast for Wed.+ Thurs.....85*-90*. :eek: But at least I'll get to "test" the new central A/C in the shack....
Used to race some with Bentley Warren in USAC Silver crown cars, but never a super. We did some pavement stuff, but mostly dirt 360 & 410...
:faint:
Yup, that's good, but nothing like the smell of methanol in the evening. :dex:
Unbelievably, that car is supposed to run on premium...:eek: :headbang:......so the timing is set for premium. Anything less is going to hurt...
I just recently bought one of these Ego battery leaf blower....works great. The same 56v battery powers a lot of accessories, including a mower,...
Been raining here since about 6 am.....on it's way to you Bud!
Congratulations!!!