Hmmmmm....nice looking stove. But don't see any surge protector on that plug. :faint:
That buys a LOT of pellets. Can't wait to see the pics of the install. BTW, since this is your 1st pellet stove, I highly recommend getting a...
Well, getting a late start today....was out running some errands, that included a trip to the supermarket. Look what found it's way into the...
Sorry to hear this Larry....condolences.
And you know why you will. :heidi:
Just saw this, and immediately thought of will711 : I Drink Beer And I Know Things
Stopping at Mickey D's for your chicken nugget bait?
Not only is it Friday, it's National Donut Day!!! :coffee: There are free donuts to be had....see article: National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts...
Golfball-sized hail reported about 15 miles SE of me yesterday, and a Tornado watch too. I was lucky with the size hail I got. This is what...
:picard:
Just had a 15 minute rain/hail storm.....1/4 - 3/8" hail. Hope the Caddy didn't get damage.....:eek: I have a quick video from my camera phone....
Nice choice. The Englanders are easy to operate. I had one of their re-furbs and never had any issues that couldn't be easily figured out...
Beat you to it! Enjoying a cold drink as we speak......got done w/my hours @12:30. Enjoy everybody! :usa::usa::usa: But don't forget why we are...
I work P/T 3 days/wk, and set-up Appts. on Mon. & Fri. when I'm off.....works out well.
I've got some Johnsonville Brats waiting for the grill. :grizz: And enjoying my first Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy right now......just got home...
First of all, welcome to the forum! :handshake: As Subby says above, Snowy Rivers is the resident Whitfield expert, so give her a shout. If the...
HEY!!!! I resemble that remark!! :p
Smart man.
Ditto
Already started!!! :cheers: