:banana: I'm joining you right now enjoying an "adult beverage".....but actually my weekend started yesterday at 11:30 am. :dancer:
Agree...UGH
When you get a deal that nobody would pass up, you take it. Regardless, Tony is a Chevy guy through & through. I'm pretty sure his dirt sprint...
I am a big Harvick fan, and he's in my fantasy racing league, which, BTW, I am leading. :dancer:
And is in 3rd place in the points, over 100 pts behind a Chevy. Any questions??
Looks like Jr. needs a few refresher courses in shifting. :picard: Could be a BIG issue at the road courses.
WU below says 88* ....pay no attention. My digital units say 95* in the shade, 99* in the sun. :faint: It's a balmy 74* inside the shack. :dennis:
The new central A/C is kickin' some butt.....AAAHHHHHHHH :dennis: So glad I finally sprung the $$$$ for it. 91* right now at 11:20 am :eek:
Congrats to him, and you too Larry! :banana:
Blue Angels will be the local airport, Stewart in Newburgh on 4th of July weekend. Thinkin' of getting a couple passes for me & the youngest...
BIG congratulations to her Will!! And to the parents too! :rootintootin: :drunk:
If you can do a function test, try to do the burn-in outside too. Also, the electronics on these stoves are somewhat delicate, and a real good...
Rojhan Any update? :whistle:
We'd need pics to believe that! :p
My condolences also.....way too young. :(
Planted my 2 Early Girl tomato plants this morning before the rain came. The big farm down the road was just planting all theirs, so I figured it...
Stove looks to be in great shape! Hope she burns good for you.....looking to hear your opinion once winter comes. Never heard of "Ventis" pipe...
X2!!!
So sorry to hear this Doggy. Condolences to your wife and the family.
So, no control board available? So if it gets fried, no sense having one?