Larry, the amount for early SS filers has gone up to $16920 in 2017. Still not a huge amount, but allows me to collect SS and work 3 days/wk....
Right now, you can make up to $16,920/yr and not get whacked with the 2 for 1 hit. I work 26-27 hrs/wk, and will be just under that.
That was EXACTLY my point. You could try waiting until full SS age, but never make it. :faint: If you take it early, at least you'll get...
:drool::drool::drool:
Nice!
GOTTA have options :cheers: Plus, never know when a friend might be thirsty :drunk:
EXACTLY
Yep, there's always other good reasons to wait, but a part time job gives you some time out of the house. I got the "no-stress" P/T job, and...
Hopefully the "local" college (State college system?) allows you to transfer credits if he decides to go elsewhere in a year or 2.
Was wondering why you would wait. If it's because you'll get more at "full" retirement age, you might want to re-think that. I calculated how...
:rofl: :lol:
Congrats to Joey!!!
X2
Look what's getting nice & cold in the 'frig. for later.....got hooked on this when I was in Japan in '76....great brew! :cheers: And a 22 oz....
I already had a cold one for you. :drunk:
Weekend is here! :cheers: :grizz: :beerbbq:
Not this...:headbang:, THIS :rootintootin:
You know what I'd tell ya to get and you'd be done with all the nonsense.
:drool::drool:
So dark outside from thunderstorms pounding the area that the automatic lights just turned on. HUGE bolt of lightning just hit about 1000 ft...