No, but I do have some of those on Tuesday. :mad:
Me too! Oh, wait....I go back EVERY week on Tuesday! :cheers:
X8
Yep, got heavy rain this AM too....stopped at about noon, and sun is popping out now. Up to 86* already and humidity is on the rise. :confused:
Uh Oh :heidi:
Happy 4th everyone.....enjoy, and please have lots of smoothies, dogs, burgers, salads, etc, etc.!! :usa::usa::usa:...
Next years show is already booked for Sept. Thunderbirds are going to be back. 50% off tickets if you buy by Wed. 7/5
Nice!!!
Merlin 60 built by Packard. Had a 2 stage supercharger for high altitude, and HP numbers were between 1400-1700 depending on the altitude.
Ooops....yep, the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike fighter. Had raptor on the brain as I was watching videos of it.
The Heritage Flight was my fav. Very moving. And yes the sound just doesn't quite make it, and my daughter loved that! The VIP was great.....as...
Well, had a great time w/ the daughter at the airshow yesterday. All the performances were great, and yes, the Blue Angel single got me with the...
Big line of thunder boomers headed my way....just heard the first thunder in the distance, and the dog headed for cover in the bathroom....LOL....
Supposed to be hot & somewhat humid.....and 50% of afternoon t-showers. Hope those hold off till after 4 PM
Yep, the flight line pass includes: [ATTACH] And yes, I will get my fair share (and hopefully more....LOL) of the smoothies and the catered...
Both parents were in the navy, so I saw Blue Angels when I was young.....but not since. I'm really looking forward to it too!!
The weekend has officially started for me.....don't go back to work until next Wed. And Sat. my younger daughter is coming up and we're going to...
Besides being terrible tasting. o_O
X7!
You guys are getting a fast start on fishin' this year....nice! :yes: