UNLIKE!!!! :mad:
Older daughter got in from Fla. yesterday....we're having a lot of fun, and I'm way ahead of you guys. :drunk:
X2!
:rofl: :lol:
X3!
Next time. :faint:
:drool::drool::drool:
Had a little visitor last night. Was out walking the dog, and when I came around the corner of the house....there he was, all by himself....
pete zariah (say it fast) = pizzeria
Ya better keep looking back as you leave, or else :heidi:
Wash them in Dawn.......kills fleas on contact.
My dryer has a rack that goes inside the drum, but doesn't move....used to put shoes on and things you don't want tumbled......works great on...
When I calculated that point, it was 11 years for me. ANYTHING can happen in 11 years, so I decided to take it early. A bird in the hand is...
This is from the SSA Website: "Each year we review the records for all working Social Security recipients. If your earnings for the prior year are...
I thought I read that there was an "adjustment" made if you worked & still contributed to SS after you started collecting?
Even though I only work P/T, they asked me to fill-in last year for a full timer for about 3 months, and my average hours were high enough that...
NICE! :banana:
Whatever day is better for :seasoned:and :grizz:
As you can see in Don's video, it uses a Leaf Blower to suck out a lot of "hidden" ash. It has to be a "blower/vac" type. It works the best if...
Looks good! Is it hooked to a T-Stat? Is there a GOOD surge protector hooked to it? As for the cleaning, I'm guessing that the unit should...