No fishin' for this boy this weekend.....all racin'! I'll be at Middletown tonight, and "The Valley" Sunday night. That's our driver & car in the...
Sounds like a lot of excuses for a reason to get more $$ out of the residents. Conn. wants to become more like NY. :faint: BTW, the article did...
Was there a test burn at least, I hope?
NO :faint:
Insider note: I got word from the Ford rep at the auction that a BIG crapload of Ford returns (from Enterprise, like my XTS was) are coming back...
Here's an example of one of the vehicles you mentioned. Don't know what year yours is, or what you paid for it, but this seems to be a good deal:...
After my most recent vehicle-buying experience, I'm totally convinced that the Cert. pre-owned is the only way to go. You can find them a year or...
Happy B-Day Smoke! Where ya been hiding? smoke show
The ones around me have contracted a severe case of lead poisoning.....population is much smaller. :whistle:
X5
Happy B-Day schoondog !!
Got my '17-'18 heating season propane price today. It's up 20 cents/gal from last year.......$1.98 :confused:
Happy B-Day will711 ! Have an extra :cheers:....it's on me!
Poured here most of the morning.......off to get a haircut.
X4
:drool::drool:
I agree with JayT......1/2" - 1" should be the norm, with the occasional 1 1/4".......no more. And I NEVER had an auger get "jammed" or...
Nah.....you could get a Mack truck in that spot. Or an International even. :whistle:
But he can't say that in HIS household or..........:heidi:
No pics, it didn't happen.