That's the prob. MM, I don't know - see where it is.:picard: Thanks for your help, you are a valuable asset here at FHC.:thumbs:
Grabbed the carb kit yesterday, they didn't have the impulse line. The fuel line is in and I'm on the carb, with the needle valve, what looks like...
Yeah, but they're not smokin butt's there either!:rofl: :lol:
I'll call you in about 5 hrs. when I get close. Packin my bag right now.:thumbs:
I'm not new to eating 'Q, but I just started smoking, so I've not yet smoked in the cooler temps. Let us know how it went and any notice in...
…..and by the way, that 1/2 pound per person estimation, better count me as 3:D
What time do you want us over?
You guy's are fast!:thumbs: I need to round up the parts first, the guy at the store said that there were 2 diff. carb's and he needed to know...
I bought a brand new Ramsey 8000# hyd winch for around $1200, then another $120 or so for the 3/8 cable. It works great with the tractor's valve...
Ok, per "you guy's" suggestions, I'm going to replace the fuel line, impulse line (don't know what that is) and "throw a carb kit in it" I think...
I have also seen them (used) all around here in stacks, for sale. they also show up for sale in CL also.
I think they still sell them. I bought one within the past 10 or so years at TSC I think. I too had to clean from the top down.
Yeah, complete BS! And PA/NY is loaded with local hardwood also. The price of trucking all that green hardwood 3-400 miles blows that story apart...
My idea of Mental health food for sure!
That's what I'm talkin 'bout! I missed that one.
I still have the property (but have moved) and can't remember what I was told it was called, that may have not been correct anyway. Looking a...
That's some pretty scenery there Sean! There is a Cedar that will drop it's green in the fall, we had a beautiful one about 60' tall and our first...
:thumbs: Ah, a brother dumpster diver. The next good find that one our DD bretheren get's should be the start of what might be an interesting thread!
[ATTACH]
I'm with Ralphie Boy, it's a goodun. I'm pretty good hand filing after 30 years or so of it, but by the time my chains were pretty worn, they...