7800' in the Wasatch Mtns. ! Brings back memmories, not sure if we were that high, but spent some time with some folks in Heber. We snowmobiled in...
Thanks, it was a fun project. I needed to rework my "hangar" (the swivel joint that it hangs from) today. It had too much movement and that...
I understand that I'll never have a big harvest, but their are things that I can do to help right? Like thining (release) the more valuable...
I have a lot of stump suckers growing back along with a lot of Beech that has a tendancy to grow back almost like a Thicket or hedge. WAY too...
Late here also, but I'm in for a Forestry section on FHC for sure. I look at AS & FF but never got the "warm fuzzy" feeling there. I quess that I...
Got my grapple "plumb'd up" last night! FOR SALE: Choker chains, no longer needed:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I made it through Oct., but shorts around here in Nov. is special.
Welcome Colosplit! I'm drooling over your Jeepster Commando there in the backround!!
Day 2 for wearing shorts! Just shy of 70 today.
Hey I just recognized you (actually your blue ranger) from a certain tractor forum! I'm a little slow, it took a year.:handshake:
Dang guy's with cab tractors. Just kidding, and welcome DMF! Nice woods rig ya got there. That can't be this years snow in your last pic, is it?:)
sshhhhh, I'm still burning oil it's so warm!
Haulin a couple of Beech to the limbing & burnpile area. Cut em down below the stump with the excavator. Actually clearing around a couple of...
Yeah I'm gonna need some more help with them screw's! I get it close to what seems right, but it's just not. This is a saw with no chain brake and...
Ooh, I thought that it might be a "spark arrestor", either way, it looks like it does not help air flow. No smart phone here, so I'm going back...
The new needle valve & retainer is in, put it back together (with the old impulse line) and she fires!!! I deffinetly need to play with those 3...
What ya tryin' to say MM? A lot of folks just use Mink Oil on their boots, I find that bar oil works just fine!:eek:
Or lack thereof!! ME TOO! My little MS 200t's oil tank gives mehell. I gotta "hold my mouth just right", slightly lift one foot off the ground,...
Yeah, I checked into them on ebay. I wanted to make a version of a HD hedge trimmer to trim my wood roads back with this contraption mounted on...
Going out there now, to replace them. I don't know how I missed seeing it, it must be the screw that I have loose:D With any luck, my next post...