$2.07 today, :thumbs: he!! it make's you want to start a bonfire just for the whoosh!
Tired of hoisting my 044 for limbing. With all the good talk about them I picked up a little Ecoh 490, 50cc. So far I'm very happy, weight,power &...
Yup, that's about what I got cut today also.:rofl: :lol: Tommorow I expect to css at least twice as much!
That's one perfect, complete, and well thought out mobile firewood gettin "kit" you got there Dave! :thumbs:
Yeah, I imagine that it's hard to find a "hondo" that's used to making firewood:D
That makes perfect sence! Hollow tree's can do some weird chit.
Once split/stacked, the Birch is stable just like any other wood.
Hope I didn't mis-speak with that, I did not (can't) watch the video.
I usually can tell when it hits me on my head:rofl: :lol:
And I used to get in trouble "running with sicssors"!:rofl: :lol:
Here's a different way to haul in the wood. I like to move my logs to the splitting area to try to keep handeling down.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Our "bottom price level" service is like $65-70 a month. That's all I'm going to pony up for computer service. I got better stuff to do with my...
Hughesnet is all we have here out in the *sticks, videos are not an option. *except there is a friggin fibre cable out along the road:headbang:
I had a nice idle with the chain stopped, then after working the saw (cutting) it was completely different and I was unable to smooth it out....
Yellow & Black Birch are high in the btu rating for sure, but very stringy and tough to split.
I believe that all the brands of foam "cans" have the same thread. I've had about 3 different guns, you will eventually clog one up and I don't...
Do you know these folks? Hook A Roons & Tips
Yeah MM, Im in the "ballpark" but can't find my seat.:whistle: Today I ran a tank of fuel through it, with my little screwdriver in in the pocket...
Ya did good! They were selling for about 1300 at the fair this year. and are at that price at Labonville also. You'll love it for bucking your...
The pic of the top makes me think of Yellow birch, but the bottom bark say's no. Hmmm?